Destiny Spirit offers:
Training Options for Both Novice and Experienced
Q. What Will I Learn?
- How do I hear God?
- The difference between the gift of prophecy and the office of prophet
- How to judge prophecy
- Protocol, boundaries, and courtesy
- Responding to prophecy
- Levels of revelation
- Discerning spiritual experiences
- Prophetic misconceptions
- The place of prophecy in context with counsel and church life
Q. What is Training?
Training means practice times in a safe and welcoming environment. Beginners will have the opportunity to experiment. More experienced individuals will become more accurate and detailed.
We make it fun so you can relax!
TEACHING AND TRAINING OPTIONS
One-Time Event or Ongoing Monthly Meetings
Sessions are designed to introduce modern-day application of prophetic ministry with Biblical teaching and demonstration. Gentle, beginner exercise opportunities are provided in an atmosphere of encouragement and joy.
These sessions are ideal for exposing a group to the operation of spiritual gifts. Sessions may be continued weekly or monthly.
The most intensive training seminar we offer! Five nights and one day of focused learning for both beginners and experienced.
Designed to fully engage you and bring you to the next level of spiritual gift ministry
- Historical aspect of the restoration of the gifts of the Spirit
- The heart of God in communicating to and through His people
- Christ’s commands to His Church concerning spiritual gifts
- How to minister spiritual gifts with wisdom, grace, and balance
- Scriptural keys which will aid in activating the gifts
- Team ministry in administration of the gifts
- Workbook is included. Twenty student minimum.
Three- to four-hour hands-on sessions with teaching
- For those curious and who desire to delve into spiritual gifts, having some basic understanding. Gentle activations allow “testing of the waters”.
- For those with some personal experience in regular operation of spiritual gifts who would like to grow stronger and deeper. More challenging.
- For MSG students and others with more advanced training. Challenges to sharpen skills and increase effectiveness.
- A Friday evening and Saturday daytime event, or similar time frame
- Students will gain a Biblical foundation and, using the principles, practice interpretation in a group
- The workshop will work on several dreams from the class
- Workbook is included. Minimum of ten students.
To inquire about scheduling an event, use the Contact form.